The Mojave Foundation was notified today that it has been selected as one of the featured non-profit organizations that will be highlighted at a Philanthropy on Tap event at Imbibe Wine Bar in Bakersfield this fall. The Kern Community Foundation has been an indispensable resource for The Mojave Foundation and many other local community-based organizations throughout Kern County.
According to their website, The Kern Community Foundation is known as:
- a home for local philanthropists.
- a results-oriented grantmaker.
- a trusted community leader.
And are in business:
- to serve as a charitable resource for local donors and corporations.
- to generate capital that provides philanthropic solutions to help make Kern County a better place to live, to work and to visit.
The Mojave Foundation is honored to have been selected from the numerous other applicants. Stay tuned for more details!